1. Enter the URL: https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
2. Enter your full AUB username
3. Enter the CAPTCHA details
4. Select Next
5. Ensure the radio button I forgot my password is selected.
6. Select Next
7. Select your preferred verification method
8. In this example Email is selected
9. Enter verication code and select Next
10. Select second verification method
11. In this guide text my mobile phone is selected
12. Enter your mobile number
13. Select Text
14. Enter verification code and select Next
15. Enter your new password, and confirm the password, then select Finish
Before changing your password you must ensure it complies as follows :
- Be at least eight characters in length.
- Must not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
Contain characters from three of the following four categories :
- English uppercase characters (A through Z).
- English lowercase characters (a through z).Base 10 digits (0 through 9).
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %).